Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Misha Blaise Design at Blue Genie

I’m happy to announce that I am now selling my art at Blue Genie at The Oasis in Austin, Texas!  This store is amazing.  It is packed with top notch artists and designers and I am so honored to have my work there as well.

If you are wondering about the display, I have to mention that I basically had nothing to do with it.  This is one of the benefits of marrying someone in construction.  My husband Nick spent the morning cutting wood, drilling, and painting, and produced these amazing display boards and shelves out of thin air.  If I was left alone to design this space, I’m sure I would have just nailed everything up on the white wall.
Once I read about an artist who became so successful in the retail world, her husband quit his day job in order to help her produce her art!  A girl can dream…. Until that day, I will be hunched over my work at midnight while my baby sleeps, trying to keep up with my ideas during the few moments I have alone each day.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...